In my last post, I described the motivation behind the creation of DevOpsKube. In this post, I would like to propose a SDLC-Stack, which is going to get implemented in the DevOpsKube Stack:
The following components are included in the current version:
* Redmine – Project Management/Issue Tracking
* Jenkins – Automation Server for CI and CD stuff
* TheNexus – Central Repository for Maven/Gradle/…
* SonarQube – Platform to manage code quality
* Gogs – central Git Repository
To provide central data-storeage options we are using MySql for all components in need of a database.
Since a vanilla Kubernetes Cluster does not provide any Edge-Loadbalancer, we are going to provide documentation on how to setup the whole cluster including an Edge-Loadbalancer and other useful tools (eg. SSO Components). An initial set of Helpers are:
For the use of a configurable set of PODs, we are using helm in its latest (not yet ready for production) incarnation.