Java 7 – minor classloading difficulties

Since I am using Arch Linux, I am more then accustomed to using the latest and greates versions of all the stuff. Unfortunately this is not always very good. During the last couple of days I experienced a couple of class loading issues with Java 7 (as opposed to Java 6).
I am currently testing Broadleaf Commerce and had to report an issue to theses guys because of some problems I did receive during compilation and running this application. Something similar happened to me on my project at work as well. I call this „class loading issues“, but it is probably slightly more. I do have problems loading configuration data correctly. (see issue 96 on the Broadleaf JIRA)-
To work around this issue, I just installed Java 6 again. Now it is working like a charm.