Please take a closer look onto the newest addition of the ArchServer distribution. I have just published a ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) Stack for this distro with all ALM related tools already installed.
The stack contains the following components:
- Redmine – project management software (bug tracking, wiki, forums, …) found at http://redmine.org
- Hudson – Continuous Integration Tool found at http://hudson-ci.org
- Maven – the java build management Tool found at http://maven.apache.org
- Sonar – Quality Management Software found at http://sonarsource.org
- Nexus – Maven Repository Management found at http://sonatype.org
- Git – Distributed Version Control found at http://git-scm.org
You can find all scripts to install such a stack (I named the stack Archlinux Development Stack earlier on, but it should now be called ArchServer ALM Stack), on Github. There is also additional information about this stack. In the near future I hope to add more components as well as more documentation. The documentation should then be also put into the ArchServer.org wiki.
The Virtualbox image itself can be found on our mirror at http://mirror.archserver.org/iso/vbox/ArchServer-ALMStack-20110101-i686.vdi.lzma. The image is lzma-compressed, so you need lzma to decompress the image.